4 Types of Classy Kitchen Countertops You’ll Fall in Love With
A delicately designed beautiful kitchen is the soul of every house. In fact, you can get your kitchens remodeled into any kind of designer kitchen model that you love. Whether you prefer the breezy air of contemporary designs or the refreshing aesthetics of rustic or modern kitchens, companies like Cuisines Rosemère can make your dream come true with their exciting range of kitchen countertops that are too beautiful to overlook. And this guide is an exquisite platter of 4 such stunning countertops that you can choose from. Have a look!
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
Granite, with its timeless beauty, is one of the most popular options you can pick. It’s a natural stone that’ll blend with the surrounding irrespective of the kitchen model that you have. Some of the classic benefits of granite countertops are listed below.
- They are antibacterial.
- They are strong since they are impact resistant.
- They are water resistant to a very large extent.
- They don’t lose their finish and hue so easily since they do not absorb stains.
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
Quartz is an engineered stone but no less than any natural stone when it comes to durability and beauty. In fact, it’s available in many exciting shades and colors that you might not be able to find in natural stones. Some of the reasons that you might find quartz countertops ideal for your cooking paradise are listed below.
- Quartz countertops are made non-porous. So, they won’t absorb stains whether the stain is from wine, oil, or even coffee.
- It’s very easy to clean them since they resist dust and germs alike.
- They’re just as strong as natural stones. Hence, they will last for decades.
- Marble Kitchen Countertops
There’s absolutely nothing that can beat the beauty of marble, especially, when you want to add a hint of classic and timeless look to your kitchen. Some of the most pleasing benefits of marble countertops are listed below.
- These are highly scratch resistant options.
- Since marble is a soft natural stone, it’s one of the best options that can be cut into different designs with fancy edges that you won’t find in most other types of countertops.
- Marble countertops resist heat and water to a very large extent.
- Wood Kitchen Countertops
There’s nothing that can even come close to the beauty of wood kitchen countertops when you want a rustic style kitchen. Besides, there’s a whole range of woods that you can choose from – maple, bamboo, teak, and many more. Some of the benefits of these countertops that you must know about include the following.
- These countertops can be cut into any thickness and design that you want.
- They are far cheaper than most other countertops.
- When sealed properly, they are extremely waterproof.
These are our 4 best picks for the week. You, however, must visit the website, https://www.cuisinesrosemere.com/fr/comptoirs to look around for the many options that they provide.