4 HDB or Condo Interior Design Ideas for Singapore Homeowners
Singapore condo and HDB interior design are available in various forms, sizes, and layouts. This simple guide will assist you in putting together a well-thought-out appearance, whether your area is empty or equipped.
The 2-bedroom condo interior design of your Singapore flat may be far from anything you want it to be. Here are five tips to help you achieve the best layout for your home.
#1 Fitting Colours
No one-size-fits-all colour palette is available for condominiums since each unit can have various layouts and square footage. One way to ensure you select the best colours for your preference and lifestyle is determining whether high- or low-contrast paint colours suit your condo or HDB interior design ideas for your Singapore home.
#2 Space Maximisation
Interior design for a condo may be a lot of fun. For one thing, the compact size allows for occasional décor splurges. You can ask the home interior design company in Singapore to help you maximise your space by:
- DEFINING ROOMS WITH ZONES – A single room can perform many functions by adding zones into the apartment arrangement to make the most of a little area.
- USE ILLUSIONS – A well-placed mirror will double the light in your condo and provide depth.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FURNITURE – Select items that are adjustable or moveable. Flexible furniture is not only handy. However, it also helps keep your costs cheap as you fulfil your vision for your home with the interior design company.
- USE DEAD SPACE – Combine concealed storage and make the most of wall space with attractive vertical storage and bespoke cabinetry.
- CHOOSE NEUTRAL ANCHOR PIECES – Keep the most sizable things in your condo interior design, such as cupboards and sofas, neutral.
#3 Living Room Design
Choose the most sizable pieces, such as a couch, first. However, ensure their measurements match your living space before purchasing. There are three types of lighting: ambient, task, and accent. All of these might assist you in creating the ideal mood for your Singapore condo or HDB home, even with minimal design elements.
#4 Make It Modern
The best modern concepts for Singapore condo and HDB home design have clean lines and a minimalist, uncluttered appearance. Keeping condo or HDB home interior design neat and adding fresh plants are two favourite home-improvement suggestions.
- GO BOLD WITH COLOUR – You can get away with adding primary red, blue, or yellow décor and wall colours that pop against more neutral tones.
- DISPLAY EXTENSIVE WALL ART – In a modern home, statement art is necessary, whether abstract or impressionist. Using a significant visual feature will keep the interior design of a tiny condo from feeling crowded.
- MAXIMISE NEGATIVE SPACE – Negative space is imperative for a modern condo or HDB home interior. Instead of a block shelf unit, go for clear furniture and floating shelves to maximise the available area.
M2 Decor is a home interior design and restoration company that aims to be a one-stop shop for all remodelling needs. They are a firm that claims to care about and listen to your remodelling and design needs. Visit M2 Decor’s website to learn more about the firm and its services.